Thursday, July 27, 2017

Books for Moms on Homeschooling


Hi, Mom! You have made the decision to homeschool your child or children. I'm sure there are days when you wonder, "What was I thinking?" Other days, you may even question, "Am I messing up my kids?" Don't worry, Mom, you are not alone. We all need encouragement to keep pressing on toward the goal. I hope that you will find encouragement for your homeschool journey in the following list of Christian books, dear one.

The Bible is the best place I know to find encouragement, hope, peace, and renewal.

NIV Homeschool Mom's Bible: Daily Personal Encouragement from Zondervan

The Healing Rhythms of Home: 30 Days of Devotion for the Homeschool Mom by Brook Legg

Flourish: Balance for Homeschool Moms by Mary Jo Tate



How to Teach Your Child: Simple Tools for Homeschool Moms by Tamara L. Chilver

Simplify Your Homeschool Day: Shorten Your Day Sweeten Your Time by Tamara L. Chilver

Seasons of a Mother's Heart: Heart to Heart Encouragement for Homeschool Moms by Sally Clarkson

Educating the WholeHearted Child by Sally Clarkson




Teaching from Rest: A Homeschooler's Guide to Unshakeable Peace by Sarah Mackenzie

A Charlotte Mason Companion: Personal Reflections on the Gentle Art of Learning by Karen Andreola

Homeschool Supermom...Not! When Grace Meets Homeschooling by Susan Kemmerer



I'm glad you visited my blog today. I hope you found some inspiration in the ten books I have listed here to encourage you on your homeschool journey. I pray, precious Mom, that God will clothe your new homeschool year in His peace and that He will be your strength in the days ahead.

For additional book suggestions, visit Homeschool Review Crew.

No comments: