Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Preparing for the New Homeschool Year


For some, preparing for the new homeschool year can be overwhelming while others find it exhilarating. No matter where you fall, the Homeschool Review Crew is glad to share their ideas with you. During the week of August 14, 2018 through August 18, 2018, we will be hosting a Blog Hop: 5 Days of Back to School. So grab a cup of coffee or a tall glass of iced tea and join my friends and me as we blog about Curriculum, School Supplies, Planning and Record Keeping, Outside the Home, and Dear Homeschool Mom. I hope to see you each day and look forward to reading my friends' posts as well.

Monday: Choices, Choices, and More Choices - Picking Curriculum
Tuesday: What I Can't Homeschool Without- School Supplies
Wednesday: Planning, Schedules, and Paperwork, Oh My!
Thursday: Homeschooling Outside of the Home
Friday: Dear Homeschool Momma - A Letter of Encouragement
Bonus Post: Saturday: Helping Your Child Adjust to the New Homeschool Year



No comments: