Friday, November 2, 2012

Day Two: Thirty Days of Thanksgiving and Blessings: A Treasured Moments Devotional

Harvest Psalm 100 

A Treasured Moments Devotional © ~ May you find God's love, hope, peace, and encouragement in each of these treasured moments I share.





Day Two of Thirty Days of Thanksgiving and Blessings©. 

Father God: Thank You for Your amazing grace that has set my soul free and for Your love that sustains me, empowers me, nurtures me, and saves me. You continue to bless my life daily. Today, Your blessings flowed through me as You provided me several opportunities to be a blessings to a few of Your beloved children. What a humble honor You have bestowed upon me. Thank You for entrusting me with Your precious ones. Thank You for the joy and peace that floods my soul and reminds me that in my weakness You are strong and You will see me through any and every storm that comes my way. Thank You again simply just for loving me just as I am. 

 




No comments: