Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Blogging Through the Alphabet: Letter R Is for Restoration


Thank you for joining me for another week of Blogging Through the Alphabet. This week, we are taking a look at the Letter R. I didn't have any difficulty coming up with a Letter R word to discuss. I knew Restoration was my Letter R word.


Why do I like the word Restoration? Restoration reminds me that God is still working in me to make me better. He is replacing the bad pieces with His goodness. He is rebuilding me to His specifications and re-establishing His place on the throne of my heart. I also like the promise that the word Restoration holds. Living with chronic illness and pain can make one grow weary. Knowing that one day, in Heaven, I will be restored to full health brings peace and comfort to face what life here on Earth has in store for me because He who is in me is far greater.


While we wait to be restored in Heaven, God's love will most assuredly sustain us. He has promised to never leave us nor forsake us. God always keeps His promises.


God's grace and mercy are gifts freely given. They can't be earned. He restores us because of His deep love for us!



Come Alive (Dry Bones featuring Lauren Daigle


Empty Me by Jeremy Camp


You Love Me Anyway by Sidewalk Prophets

What a wonderful promise! God will continue to work in us to see us become fully restored to our best. He will also work through us to show His love and truth to others. Be encouraged, dear ones!

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please take a moment to stop by my friends A Net in Time and Hopkins Homeschool who host Blogging Through the Alphabet each week as well as the other blogs linked-up to see what Letter R words they have shared.

No comments: