Thursday, January 12, 2017

Blogging Through the Alphabet

My dear homeschooling friends at A Net in Time and Hopkins Homeschool have graciously offered to host Blogging Through the Alphabet: a weekly link-up of homeschool families writing on a variety of topics covering a certain letter of the alphabet.



I will be joining in the blogging fun and hope you will not only follow along with my posts but also take a look to see what my homeschooling friends have to offer each week as well. In keeping with my theme of offering you "Words of Hope," I have chosen to focus on a word each week that will hopefully encourage you and give you strength for the week ahead.

You can find out what other interesting topics homeschool families are covering by following the blog hop at the link-up host sites: A Net in Time and Hopkins Homeschool.


Hopkins Homeschool


Please also consider joining us for our monthly posts on Words of Hope. I will be hosting a link-up with other homeschool families and fellow Christians in the anticipation that their words will also bring you hope.


No comments: