Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Planning, Schedules, and Paperwork,Oh My!


Paperwork can be tedious, daunting, and overwhelming! For most people, especially those like me who tend to be scatter-brained, it can be a least favorite task. However, it doesn't have to be difficult. As we enter our ninth year of homeschooling, I have implemented organizational skills to make paperwork easier. I place paperwork I ant to save for our portfolio in an accordion file folder.

For Attendance, Reading/Curriculum/Material List, and Field Trip records, I utilize a simple online spreadsheet where I mark the day with an X for attendance, type the name of the book/audiobook/movie/website address for the List, and  the date and location for Field Trip records. After nine years of homeschooling, I have learned that simple is sufficient.


To learn more about planning and record keeping, please stop by the Homeschool Review Crew and read my featured guest post. While there, please read posts shared by other crew members. Furthermore, I hope you'll come back tomorrow for my post on Outside the Home.



No comments: