Monday, August 28, 2017

God's Touches of Love

I love how God works! How He gives us His touches of love when we need them most. Last night, Mom had to take me to Hershey's ER due to an issue with my adrenal insufficiency. On our way to the hospital, we stopped at Sheetz. When we went to leave, I realized that the President of our Homeschool Association was parked beside us. She prayed with me before we continued our journey. God is ALWAYS faithful! After a round of IV fluids and an increase in medication, I am home. I start my IV infusions today with my nurse here at home. I'll be having additional testing this week as well. God is with me. I know He is guiding my doctors. He is providing me rest in His capable hands. While I wait and see, He continues to shower me with blessings. We always have something for which we can give Him thanksgiving for He is utterly worthy of our praise!

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." - Philippians 4:6

No comments: