Thursday, July 27, 2017

Books for Special Moms Who Love a Child with Special Needs


As the mom of a child with special needs, I know there are days when I wonder if I'm truly equipped for the challenges I'm facing. If you feel this way as well, you are not alone, precious Mom. God has given us the privilege of loving and nurturing a child with special needs. I hope the books listed below provide you with the encouragement you need to keep persevering.

Unlocking the Treasure: A Bible Study for Moms Entrusted with Special-Needs Children by Bev Roozeboom

Different: The Story of an Outside-the-Box Kid and the Mom Who Loved Him by Sally Clarkson and Nathan Clarkson

A Special Mother Is Born: Parents Share How God Called Them to the Extraordinary Vocation of Parenting a Special Needs Child by Leticia Velasquez

Count It All Joy: Life's Lessons from a Child with Special Needs by Kathleen Murray


Bible Promises for Parents of Children with Special Needs by Amy Mason

God Gave You the Special Needs Child for a Purpose by Kalee Miles

Different Dream Parenting: A Practical Guide to Raising a Child with Special Needs by Jolene Philo

The Life We Never Expected: Hopeful Reflections on the Challenges of Parenting Children with Special Needs by Andrew Wilson and Rachel Wilson


I'm so glad you decided to visit my blog today. It is my hope that the eight books listed above provide you with the inspiration and encouragement you need to keep pressing on toward the prize. It is my prayer that you feel  God's amazing peace covering you. May you feel renewed. May God be your strength on your parenting journey, dear one!

For additional books for moms, stop by the Homeschool Review Crew.

No comments: