Friday, April 28, 2017

Blogging Through the Alphabet: Letter O Is for Overcomer


Welcome to another week of Blogging Through the Alphabet. This week we will be looking at the Letter O. When I contemplate what word I want to choose each week, I often discuss it with my Momma. She is a amazing sounding board. This week, my son joined in and came up with the perfect word. Our Letter O word for this week is Overcomer.




Overcomers do more than survive. They thrive! They see the beauty of their brokenness. They then use their brokenness to make a difference in the lives of others. They won't allow their storms to drown them but instead keep their eyes focused upon God and praise Him through the raging thunder and pounding rain.




Overcomers come in all shapes and sizes. They know what real pain and suffering is and can smile through it because they have hope. They know that the sun will shine again one day.




Overcomers have peace because they know that Jesus has overcome the world.






Thank you for joining me for another week of Blogging Through the Alphabet. Please take a moment to stop by my friends, A Net in Time and Hopkins Homeschool, who host this weekly blog hop to see what Letter O words they have to share. Also, take a moment to stop by the other blogs listed on the blog hop to learn about other interesting Letter O words.




No comments: