Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Homeschool Review Crew: Virtual Fridge Art Project




Welcome to the newest feature on God's Writer Girl's Blog: The Virtual Fridge. Some of my fellow Homeschool Review Crew members host a weekly post that showcases their child's/children's artwork.

My son has a very creative, imaginative side. He loves to draw. One of the things he enjoys drawing the most are various creatures. All of his monsters are friendly and help him protect his family. He gives each monster a special talent. I'm hoping to talk him into sharing some of his creations on our Virtual Fridge in the near future. I'm just honored that he likes to share them with me. He tells me all about each creation: why he chose certain colors, why he chose that particular name for that specific creature, and why he gave it those exact talents and abilities. I feel blessed!

This week, my son sculpted a turtle for a homeschool art project. It wasn't an feat as he doesn't like organized art projects. He doesn't necessarily like following instructions for art. He'd rather just create. Yet, he did a great job! I'm proud of him for persevering! You can read more about our project on our review of Creating a Masterpiece.




Please stop by and check out the Virtual Fridge host sites: my friend Kym at Homeschool Coffee Break, my friend Chareen at Every Bed of Roses, and This Day Has Great Potential. You can also see some other amazing work by homeschool children featured at the link-up. Be encouragers of these young minds and talents!







No comments: