Thursday, January 10, 2019

God's Reminders



Today, I had to endure one of the most unpleasant tests I've had and this was my third time having this test. As we neared the hospital, I felt myself tensing up my muscles. I knew I needed to pray and ask God to be my strength because I knew I was weak. Immediately, I felt His peace wash over me like warm ocean waves.

The nurse who performed my procedure threaded the tube through my nose, down my throat and into my esophagus to the stomach very easily and without any numbing medicine. They allow an hour for the test but she finished my test in seven and a half minutes. God's hand was definitely upon me. I have no doubt. Who else could have orchestrated things so perfectly?



As the nurse walked me to the elevator, she told me I was a very strong woman. Me? Strong? No. God, who lives in me, is the strong one. He gently nudges me when I need reminders of His faithfulness. I'm thankful for His tangible presence. He is with me always! I'm also thankful for the opportunities He has given me to give Him the glory, honor, and praise He deserves simply because of who He is.



If you feel like you are surrounded by problems you can't overcome, I encourage you to not only turn them over to God but also spend time seeking Him, growing closer to the One who loves you beyond measure!

Prayer: Father God, we ask You to help us feel Your presence in very tangible ways today. Be our strength. Help us to trust You, especially when life gets hard. Flood us with Your peace and be our refuge. We thank you for all of the blessings You bestow upon us. We also thank You for simply being who You are: the one true God. Place people in our paths so that Your light and love can shine through us and make a positive impact for You. Amen!

Lauren Daigle "You Say"

Lauren Daigle "Trust in You"



No comments: