Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Trust in God: A Treasured Moments Devotional

Place your trust in your Heavenly Father for He loves you so much more than you could ever imagine. He longs for you to call out to Him. He will guide your path and fill you with His hope, peace, love, and joy! No sin is too great that it will keep us apart from God. Only our pride prevents us from asking forgiveness and seeking God's mercy. Embrace God today and see the difference His love can make in your life. 






"In you, Lord my God, I put my trust. Show me your ways, Lord, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Good and upright is the Lord; therefore he instructs sinners in his ways. He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way. All the ways of the Lord are loving and faithful toward those who keep the demands of his covenant." Psalm 25:1,4-5,8-10

No comments: